Amvent Mini Split AC; In case of error, the display on the indoor unit shown the following error codes:
E1-flashes once -The fault of indoor temperature senser
E2-flashes twice-The fault of indoor pipe temperature senser
E6性禁区-flashes 6 times-Malfunction of indoor fan motor
Malfunction: The Air Conditioner does not operate
- Ac Power failure/plug pulled out
- Ac Damaged indoor/outdoor unit Ac fan motor
- Faulty compressor thermomagnetic circuit breaker
- Faulty protective device or fuses.
- Loose connections or plug pulled out
- It sometimes stops operating to protect the appliance.
- Voltage higher or lower than the voltage range
- Active TIMER-ON function
- Damaged electronic control board (PCB)
Malfunction: Strange odour
性禁区Possible Causes: Dirty Ac air filter
Malfunction: Noise of running water
Possible Causes: Back flow of liquid in the refrigerant circulation
Malfunction: A fine mist comes from the air outlet
性禁区Possible Causes: This occurs when the air in the room becomes very cold, for example in the COOLING or DEHUMIDIFYING/DRY modes
Malfunction: A strange noise can be heard
性禁区Possible Causes: This noise is made by the expansion or contraction of the front panel due to variations in temperature and does not indicate a problem.
Malfunction: Insufficient airflow, either hot or cold
- Unsuitable temperature setting.
- Obstructed air conditioner intakes and outlets.
- Dirty air filter.
- Fan speed set at minimum.
- Other sources of heat in the room.
- No refrigerant.
性禁区Malfunction: The appliance does not respond to commands
- Remote control is not near enough to indoor unit.
- The batteries of remote control nearly has no power.
- Obstacles between remote control and signal receiver in indoor unit.
Malfunction: The display is off
- Active LIGHT function
- Power failure
性禁区Malfunction: Switch off the air condi- tioner immediately and cut off the power supply in the event of
- Strange noises during operation.
- Faulty electronic control board
- Faulty fuses or switches.
- Spraying water or objects inside the appliance.
- Overheated cables or plugs.
- Very strong smells coming from the appliance.